Jobs at MiQ
We know there are some very talented people out there, so why not drop us a line, tell us what your skills are and we will contact you if we have any positions that become available.
Simply fill out the form and send us your resume using the upload button and we'll be in touch.
Client Service Manager - Geraldton (Full time)
What are the feelings you want to get from working?
Is it a sense of satisfaction? Maybe recognition. Perhaps respect. It could be the chance to innovate or to be a part of a team. It might be career progression or just the feeling of excelling in a role. Or it could be a sense of sincere care that comes from helping clients to the fullest extent possible. It could just be happiness!
We won't pretend to guess the feelings you want to get from working.
What we can say, is that our culture and values define us. And whatever feelings you want to get from working, we think we can help you achieve them.
We have an aspiration to become Australia's finest boutique private wealth practice and would love you to come on that journey with us.
What makes MiQ Private different?
Check out our values: -
- Make others better - teach, help support, care, empower, lead
- Bring Zest - enthusiasm, positive energy, optimism
- Create Elated Clients - listen, value, care, serve, go the extra mile
- We are family - support, respect, trust, got your back
- Think differently - challenge, innovate, dream big, inspire
- Have no excuses - integrity, honesty, deliver, right thing
- Celebrate the wins - success, recognition, reward, congratulate, thank
What else? Well, we'd like to: -
- create a national practice that is special & unique;
- have a place where work is challenging, rewarding and fun;
- have a commitment to innovation and excellence;
- use our own AFSL to host our own X plan site, design our own advice documents, professional oversight of a managed account, compile our own compliance and operating policies
- above all else, be famous for our commitment to client service excellence
We would love you to consider being a part of our team as we endeavour to fulfil our aspiration. It is an exciting journey.
Founded in 2006 by four Advisers with a passion for helping Australians achieve financial wellbeing, MiQ Private is now a team of 20 highly trained Advisers, Finance Specialist and Support Staff dedicated to providing the most appropriate financial advice and delivering outstanding client service. Already we have 7 offices, 50 team members and manage almost $1.4B in client funds.
Our team members value our culture!
Some of the things that make us great are our family friendly policies that promote flexibility. In addition, we've built an Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP) so that you can become a part owner of the Practice (and receive substantial rewards over time for your outstanding performance), provide above award base salary increases annually, offer an offsite 5 star conference for you and your 'significant other' each year, conduct an innovative 6 conversation performance and behaviour review process that promotes innovation, engagement & career advancement.
We also invest in your learning by providing paid study leave and reimbursement of course costs (up to a maximum cap each year). In addition, we invest considerably in making our Xplan processes really efficient by providing threads, checklists and an extensive template library. And we are currently exploring the use of Artificial Intelligence software.
You can see why we are really different!
What we are seeking?
- A proactive, professional Client Service Manager, capable of thinking independently and working collaboratively, who has good experience in using XPlan, has been involved in the Financial Planning Industry for 1 year or more and who ideally wants to work a 5-day week;
- We would love an eye for detail, a professional, happy, confident, self-motivated person who wants to be part of a team;
- Most importantly, a focus on delivering Outstanding Client Service, in a financial planning practice, with a real focus on a genuine, passionate desire to help clients;
- The capability to grow and learn. Completion of Records of Advice is a necessity.
- A hands-on practical person who is not above working hard;
- An understanding of Opt-In, FDS, OASA and MDA's would also be highly regarded;
- This role is at our Geraldton office;
- The position exits due to our business levels and succession plans - and commences as soon as we find the right person.
If that sounds like you, please express your interest by submitting your cover letter & resume and we'll happily send you a role description.
If you have registered with a Recruitment Agency, do not rely on them sending your resume, or us accepting it. Instead, please send your details direct so that you can have the best chance of obtaining employment where you can become a part Practice Owner, sharing in the rewards of your efforts!